Our goal is to provide you with a sense of security on our Portal, which is why your privacy and the protection of your personal data are very important to us. Please read carefully the following summary to learn how our Portal works. We ensure that your data is processed in a transparent and fair manner, and that we will do our best to ensure that it is treated with care and responsibility.
1. Controller’s data
The administrator of your personal data within the meaning of the GDPR is Remer Polska Sp z o. o. Spółka Komandytowa with its registered office in Bydgoszcz (85-040), 8 Świecka Street, correspondence address: 8 Świecka Street, 85-040 Bydgoszcz (hereinafter referred to as: “Administrator”). In matters related to the protection of personal data, the Administrator can also be contacted via the e-mail address firstname.lastname@example.org.
2. Purposes and legal bases of data processing
Your personal data may be processed by the Administrator on the basis of:
- a) necessity for the performance of a contract or to take steps prior to its conclusion (Article 6(1)(b) of the GDPR), separately for the purpose of:
(i) provide the newsletter service; (ii) use the Pool Builder form; (iii) provide access to materials related to the subject matter of the Portal;
- b) the legitimate interest of the Controller (Article 6(1)(f) of the GDPR), separately for the purpose of:
(i) marketing of the Controller’s own products and services, including for analytical purposes and profiling, where the Controller’s legitimate interest is to conduct direct marketing of its own products and services. (ii) use the contact forms made available by the Administrator on the Portal, where the legitimate interest of the Administrator is to take care of the users of the Portal and to answer the questions asked; (iii) defence against possible claims, where the legitimate interest of the Administrator is to pursue or defend claims.
3. Transfer of personal data
The data may be transferred to entities processing them on our behalf on the basis of agreements concluded with the Administrator, but only for the purpose and to the extent necessary for the implementation of the above-mentioned purposes, including m.in. entities providing IT services or other services to ensure the proper functioning of the Portal, and such entities process data only in accordance with the Administrator’s instructions.
We will only transfer your data to entities located within the European Economic Area and therefore subject to strict EU data protection laws, or those that are bound by an appropriate security standard. We do not currently practice or plan to transfer data to third countries.
4. Period of storage of personal data
We process your personal data only for the period necessary to fulfil the purpose of their storage or for as long as it is required of us in accordance with the law, in particular until the expiry of the statute of limitations for any claims or the expiry of the archiving obligation resulting from the provisions of law, including the obligation to store accounting documents.
In the case of processing personal data in order to provide the newsletter service, use the pool creator form and enable access to materials related to the topics discussed on the Portal, your personal data will be processed for the period necessary to provide this service, until you resign from it.
If we process your personal data on the basis of your consent, your data will be stored until you withdraw your consent. At any time, it is possible to withdraw the consents expressed on the website, including the consent to the processing of data for marketing purposes of entities cooperating with the Administrator. The revocation of consent to processing will not affect the lawfulness of the processing carried out before its withdrawal.
In the case of processing your data on the basis of the legitimate interest of the administrator, the Administrator will cease to process the data earlier if you effectively object to the processing of data.
5. Your rights
Right of access
You have the right to obtain information about the personal data we hold about you, including a copy of that data.
Right to rectification
You have the right to request the rectification of inaccurate personal data about you. Taking into account the purposes of the processing, you have the right to request the completion of incomplete personal data, including by providing a supplementary statement.
Right to erasure
You have the right to request the deletion of your personal data held by us in the following cases:
- Your personal data is no longer necessary in relation to the purposes for which it was collected,
- you have withdrawn the consent on which the processing is based and there is no other legal basis for the processing,
- you have objected to the processing and there are no overriding legitimate grounds for the processing or the objection relates to the processing of the data for direct marketing purposes,
- the personal data has been unlawfully processed;
- the personal data must be erased in order to comply with a legal obligation under Union or national law;
- the personal data was collected in connection with the provision of information society services referred to in Article 8(1) of the GDPR.
Right to data portability
You have the right to receive in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format the personal data concerning you that you have provided to us, if the processing of this data is based on consent or a contract and by automated means. If you request that this data be transmitted to another data controller, this will be done if it is technically possible.
Right to restriction of processing
You have the right to request that the processing of your personal data be restricted in the following cases:
- you contest the accuracy of the personal data – for a period enabling us to verify the accuracy of the data,
- the processing is unlawful and you oppose the erasure of the personal data and request the restriction of its use instead;
- we no longer need the personal data for the purposes of the processing, but you need it to establish, exercise or defend legal claims,
- you have objected to the processing pursuant to Article 21(1) – until it is determined whether the legitimate grounds on the part of the controller override the grounds of objection.
Right to object to processing
If your personal data is processed on the basis of a legitimate interest of the controller, you have the right to object to the processing at any time in accordance with Article 21 of the GDPR.
Right to withdraw consent
You have the right to withdraw your consent to the processing of your personal data at any time. The revocation of consent to processing will not affect the lawfulness of the processing carried out before its withdrawal.
If you wish to exercise your rights, please send us a message to the following address: email@example.com, or by traditional mail to the following address: Al. Jerzego Washington 40a, 03-910 Warsaw.
The security of your personal data is our priority, but if you believe that we are violating the GDPR by processing your personal data, you have the right to lodge a complaint with the President of the Office for Personal Data Protection.
What are cookies and what are they used for?
Cookies are small text files that are stored on your device when you visit the Portal. These cookies are sent by the website to your browser. Each cookie has an anonymous identifier and allows us to identify the device in whose memory it has been stored for a certain period of time (the time after which the cookie will be deleted). Cookies are saved in order to recognize your device, learn about your preferences, as well as collect information about your previous activities on the Portal.
What cookies do we use?
We may use the following types of cookies:
- Session cookies – these are pieces of information stored in the browser’s memory until the end of the browser session, i.e. until it is closed. These cookies are necessary for certain functionalities of the Portal to work properly.
- Persistent cookies – thanks to them, the use of the Portal is easier (e.g. they remember the selected resolution, content layout). They can be used for a variety of purposes, including remembering your preferences and choices when you use the website. These cookies remain in your browser’s memory for a longer period of time.
- First-party cookies – these are saved by the website you are currently viewing. They are used to improve the quality of use of the Portal.
- Third-party cookies – these are used by third parties, such as social networks, to track your visits to various websites where they place advertisements.
Cookies used by the Portal can be divided into the following categories:
- Necessary cookies;
- Performance Cookies;
- Functional cookies;
Necessary cookies: Always Active
Without these cookies, you will not be able to move around the website or use its features. We process your data on the basis of Article 6 (1) f) GDPR. You can object to this processing of your personal data, but in practice this will make it impossible or significantly difficult to use our website.
Cookies in this category collect information about how visitors use the website, such as which pages are visited most often. These cookies are used to improve the performance of the website.
These cookies store information about your choices so that we can provide you with improved and personalized features. For example, these cookies may store information about tracking numbers entered in apps.
How long do we keep cookies?
Session cookies remain on your device until you leave the Portal or turn off the software (web browser).
Persistent cookies will be stored on your device for a maximum period of 12 months or until you withdraw your consent.
How to manage cookies?
Please note that if you do not consent to the operation of cookies, you will not be able to take full advantage of some elements of the Portal, e.g. you will not be able to use the personalization functions of the Portal.
Be sure to set up all browsers on different devices (tablets, smartphones, computers). There are different ways to configure browsers, so be sure to refer to the “Help” section of your browser to learn how to configure it and use the options available to you.
Ways to configure cookie settings in individual browsers can be found, among others, at:
- Przeglądarka Google Chrome: http://support.google.com/chrome/bin/answer.py?hl=pl&answer=95647;
- Mozilla Firefox: http://support.mozilla.org/pl/kb/usuwanie-ciasteczek;
- Microsoft Internet Explorer: http://support.microsoft.com/kb/278835/pl;
- Microsoft Edge: https://support.microsoft.com/pl-pl/microsoft-edge/usuwanie-plik%C3%B3w-cookie-w-przegl%C4%85darce-microsoft-edge-63947406-40ac-c3b8-57b9-2a946a29ae09
You also have the option to disable the following cookies:
- You can disable “Google Analytics” cookies by downloading the module available at: https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout/